Dr Lennart Moller of the Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. has written a highly academic book, The Exodus Case, which is available at the following web sites:
Contributors to Lennart Moller’s acclaimed book, The Exodus Case
There are a total of 7 highly respectable academic researchers who have contributed to this highly acclaimed book. They are as follows:
Dr. Lennart Moller (photo)
Medical Research Scientist, Professor Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Dr Lennart Moller specialises in cancer research and DNA analysis, and also has training in Marine Biology and Chemistry. In “The Exodus Case”, Dr. Moller takes the role of a scientific and forensic investigator to examine the ancient Biblical story of the Exodus.
Dr. Manfred Bietak
Egyptologist, Professor, University of Vienna, Austria, and the Austrian Archaeological Institute in Cairo, Egypt. Dr. Manfred Bietak is the founder and director of the Archeological Institute’s excavation in Tel El Daba, located in the eastern Nile Delta. Dr. Bietak has uncovered the remains of a town of 20-30,000 people who are believed to have emigrated from Canaan through Palestine.
Professor Ken Kitchen (photo)
Egyptologist, Emeritus Professor, University of Liverpool, England. Professor Ken Kitchen is one of the world’s leading Egyptologists, and is credited for creating the structure for understanding Egyptian dynasties and their organisational order. His research interests include Egyptian and Near Eastern history, Egyptian texts, and ancient chronology.
Dr. Ebba M. During
Archaeoosteological Research Laboratory, Stockholm University, Sweden. Dr Ebaa During is the Head of the Department of Archaeosteology, Dr. Ebba During has been instructing graduate students, conducting research, and identifying bones for over thirty years. One of her recent projects was an osteological analysis of the human skeletal remains of the Swedish warship Kronan which exploded and sank off the east coast of the Baltic Island of Oland on June 1, 1676.
Professor Alan Millard
Rankin Professor of Hebrew & Ancient Semitic Language University of Liverpool, England. Professor Alan Millard is Rankin Professor of Hebrew and Ancient Semitic Languages at the University of Liverpool and a Fellow of the Society for Old Testament Study. His research interests lie in Semitic languages, history, and culture of the ancient Near East. He also has considerable first hand experience of Archaeology, having been involved in excavations at Arpad, Petra, Nimrud, and Qadesh.
Rabbi Manis Friedman
Biblical Scholar, Lecturer, Author. World-renowned author, counsellor, lecturer and philosopher, Rabbi Manis Friedman is a professionally ranked member of the National Speakers Association. He hosts his own critically acclaimed cable television series, Torah Forum with Manus Friedman, syndicated throughout North America. His first book, “Doesn’t Anyone Blush Anymore?” was published by Harper San Francisco in 1990, and is currently in its fourth printing.
Dr. Gregor Hodgson
Marine Biologist, Professor (Visiting), University of California, Los Angeles, U.S.A. Dr. Gregor Hodgson is the founder and director of the Reef Check Foundation, a global network of coral experts who train volunteer scuba divers and snorklers to monitor coral reef changes around the world. Dr. Hodgson’s current research focuses on human impacts on coral reefs, coral reef management, and conservation.
In his book, Dr Lennart Moller and his academic associates confirm the authenticity of Ron Wyatt’s discoveries of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Red Sea Crossing Sire, and Mount Sinai.
Dr Lennart Moller is a personal friend of Dr Richard Kent, who highly recommends his book.
Extract from Dr Lennart Moller’s book, The Exodus Case, confirming the authenticity of Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia.
Further confirmation of the Sodom and Gomorrah Site
- Jonathan Gray, a professional archaeologist from Australia has visited and documented all of the discoveries of Ron Wyatt. Jonathan Gray has given his full professional support to all of the discoveries of Ron Wyatt, and has produced excellent material supporting all of Ron Wyatt’s discoveries on his web site www.surprisingdiscoveries.com
- Perhaps the most illuminating is his very well researched and challenging book “Discoveries: Questions Answered”. For an in-depth analysis of all of Ron Wyatt’s discoveries, we highly recommend this book.
- The twin towns of Sodom and Gomorrah are there for all to see, on the shores of the Dead Sea.
- The typical Canaanite building construction of the double outer city walls with buttresses, and the right angle bends in the streets.
- The burned sphinx and burned ziggurat may also be clearly seen. The balls of sulphur may be easily seen and collected by anyone. We have collected many of them ourselves.
- When analysed at Galbraith Laboratories, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, these sulphur balls are 95-98% pure sulphur.
- These sulphur balls must have been burning at some time in the past, because of the presence of burn rings around them.
- The sulphur balls are unique. They are white, with burn rings around them. This is quite unlike the yellow sulphur found in geothermal regions such as volcanoes.