God is not remotely interested in the opinions of those who oppose His work, or His choices of individuals.
In the most famous case, Jesus Christ was crucified for “blasphemy” and “sedition”. Jesus was rejected by the Jews, and executed by the Romans. However, God the Father raised Jesus Christ from the dead, and raised Him to His right hand.
Crucifixion was the fate of the worst criminals, but God the Father raised Jesus to the highest place possible, alongside Himself.
In our atheist world today:
- Most scientists believe that the Universe created and ordered itself 20 billion years ago, a teaching totally opposed to Genesis 1:1. This violates all known laws of Physics, including the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics! See our presentations on Creation and Evolution on this web site.
- Most scientists believe that “primitive” life arose by chance out of inanimate matter. Not only does this contradict the Law of Biogenesis, but all living matter contains DNA, the most sophisticated information code ever discovered.
- Most people consider the Bible to be flawed, although few have actually read it. See our presentation on The Bible is Supernatural.
- Most people live their lives as though God did not exist. See our presentation, and free books and movies on Life after Death.
- Most governments have legalised abortion. See our presentation on What does God think about abortion?
The Bible states quite clearly, “All nations before Him are as nothing, and they are counted by Him less than nothing and worthless.” Isaiah 40:17
God is not remotely interested in the opinions of this world’s leading scientists, religious leaders, politicians, or archaeologists. God simply chooses who He wants to.