The Crucifixion Of Jesus
The Discovery By Ron Wyatt In 1982 Of The Ark Of The Covenant
Ron Wyatt, an amateur bible archaeologist from Nashville, Tennessee, claimed to have discovered the Ark of the Covenant below the Crucifixion site in 1982. Ron Wyatt also claimed:
- That he previously discovered Noah’s Ark, Sodom and Gomorrah, The Red Sea Crossing Site, and Mount Sinai.
- That he discovered the actual Crucifixion Site, including the stone plug used for the Cross Hole of Jesus Christ
- That he discovered the Cross Holes of the two thieves crucified with Jesus.
- That he discovered the physical Ark of the Covenant approximately 20 feet below the Crucifixion Site.
- That the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant had Human Blood on it, which had tracked down an earthquake crack, formed on the Day of the Crucifixion.
- That the Blood, on analysis, was type AB, and had only 24 chromosomes, making it unique.
- That the Blood was found on the West or left side of the Mercy Seat.
- That he reported these findings to the Knesset, the Government of Israel.
For full details please see The Ark Of The Covenant Discovered By Ron Wyatt In 1982.
If true, these are the most outstanding archaeological discoveries in the history of the world. We believe that the discoveries of Noah’s Ark, Sodom and Gomorrah, The Red Sea Crossing Site, and Mount Sinai are the truth, for the following reasons:
- Ron Wyatt was an amateur archaeologist, not a professional archaeologist.
- God appears to prefer amateurs, as discussed on this web site.
- The Noah’s Ark site has been authenticated by the Turkish government.
- Sodom and Gomorrah , the Red Sea Crossing site, and Mount Sinai have all been authenticated by our friend, Dr Lennart Moller of Sweden, in his highly acclaimed academic book, The Exodus Case, written with six other academics.
The discovery of the Ark of the Covenant has not been widely accepted. The Ark of the Covenant site cannot be authenticated by archaeologists, since the physical Ark of the Covenant is still in Jeremiah’s Grotto. We believe that the Blood of the Messiah on the Mercy Seat is certainly authenticated in the Bible, both in Heaven (Hebrews 9:11,12) and on Earth (Daniel 9:24), and by Biblical typology of the Old and the New Covenant
We believe that his discovery is the truth, as discussed on this web site in the following Section.