The Shroud of Turin proves the Resurrection
Our theory about the image formation on the Shroud of Turin
The following is our theory about how the Image on the Shroud was scorched on to the Shroud by an intense bombardment by subatomic particles, travelling at the speed of light.
We believe that the Shroud is basically an X-ray radiograph, caused by soft X-rays radiated at the Resurrection.
This section is rather technical! There is a heated dispute in scientific circles about how exactly the Image of the Shroud was formed. This is a genuine attempt to answer that question, which cannot easily be answered in non technical language! Please accept our apologies!
We believe that the Resurrection almost certainly caused the linen of the Shroud to briefly radiate light
- If Moses’ face glowed with light after an encounter with God, it is almost certain that the Shroud also briefly glowed with light both during and immediately after the Resurrection.
- Like Moses’ face, the change to the Shroud was short lived. The Shroud does not glow with light now.
- This was the equivalent to an exposure to a camera, but using radiation as well as light.
The Image on the Shroud was caused by radiation
- Dr Accetta has shown that a radioactive emission was the mostly likely cause of the Image formation on the Shroud.
- The mechanism was supernatural, and may have been similar to the Transfiguration.
- The Shroud was made from linen, derived from flax, a common agricultural crop.
- Many investigators of the Shroud believe that the photo-negative image of Jesus Christ on the Shroud is fundamentally a scorch.
- Many investigators of the Shroud believe that radiation and light emitted at the Resurrection scorched the surface fibrils of the linen.
- We believe that X-Rays were probably emitted at the Resurrection, accounting for the X-ray radiograph appearance of the Shroud (see section xxx
- We believe that although there was a fundamentally a nuclear reaction, with the emission of soft X-rays, the emission of light and subatomic particles was obviously minimal, because the Shroud was not damaged, other than the surface scorching seen.
- The energy of the Resurrection probably interacted with the linen of the Shroud, rapidly heating and vaporising the surface fibrils only of the Shroud
- There was possibly minimal expansion of the material of the Shroud.
- The kinetic energy of this expansion probably caused the scorching of the surface fibrils of the Shroud, causing the Image.
- The radiation probably slightly raised the temperature of the Shroud to an equilibrium temperature in about a microsecond.
- The material of the Shroud possibly then emitted both light and thermal radiation, including soft X-rays.
- The soft X-rays probably accounted for about 75% of the energy of the nuclear interaction, as in a normal nuclear explosion.
- Soft X-rays probably accounted for the autoradiograph (X-ray) seen on the Shroud.
- The Blood of Jesus Christ was spilled at the Crucifixion, three days before the Resurrection.
- The Blood of Jesus Christ therefore pre-existed the radiation of the Resurrection.
- Blood is seen on the Shroud in its natural red colour in true photo-positive.
- Some energy emitted at the Resurrection may have been re-radiated in the ultraviolet, visible light and infrared spectrums (as probably did the clothing of Jesus Christ at the Transfiguration).
- A photonegative image, with three dimensional properties, was then scorched onto the Shroud by the intense radiation of light and subatomic particles, with the emission of soft X-rays.
- A photonegative image, with distance imaging properties, was scorched onto the top few fibrils of the flax of the Shroud, complete with all the marks of the Scourging and the Crucifixion.
- Dr John Jackson and Dr Eric Jumper showed that the Shroud has three dimensional properties, unlike any other painting or photograph on this planet.
- The Shroud was dimensionally encoded because the original burst of radiation at the Resurrection was from the three dimensional Body of Jesus Christ onto a two dimensional Shroud. This totally unique transfer of data caused the amazing three dimensional encoding, only to be discovered nearly 2,000 years later!
- The Image was a fundamentally a three dimensional topographic Image.
- The closer the cloth was to the Body of Jesus Christ, the more the Image was highlighted.
- The Image then acted like photographic negative, with light and dark reversed, but dimensionally encoded, unlike a normal photograph or X-ray.
- The image was not unlike an X-ray, since soft X-rays were probably emitted at the Resurrection.
- This probably accounts for the similarity both in appearance, and in actuality, with a hospital X-ray such as we are familiar today.
- Despite the scientific and technical description above, the phenomenon of the Resurrection, causing the image of Jesus Christ, was totally supernatural.
- The Image of Jesus Christ on the Shroud is a miracle, which was not reproducible either in the Middle Ages, and cannot be reproduced today, however sophisticated the technology employed!tive Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives