The Shroud of Turin proves the Resurrection
The Resurrection was supernatural
The Resurrection was obviously supernatural! This does need to be emphasised! Many people have tried to explain the Image of Jesus Christ by using natural explanations, such as:.
- Body fluid exudates.
- Photography invented in the mediaeval period, such as the “camera obscura”.
- A very clever “drawing” by Leonardo da Vinci.
None of these will pass the very stringent tests in section The Various Scientific Tests On The Shroud Other Than The Carbon Dating Tests! We would like to make the following points:
- The dead Body of Jesus Christ was resurrected, and the Body of Jesus Christ entered Eternity, according to the Bible.
- Jesus Christ appears to have lived outside the fourth dimension, which we know a Time, in His Resurrection body.
- The Resurrection was supernatural, so it is not helpful to try to describe the Image formation on the Shroud in natural terms, as many have tried to!