This section is adapted from the research of Dr Chuck Missler of www.khouse.org
Our planet is exactly fine-tuned for the existence of man. There are thousands of parameters and ratios which are on a knife edge. This fine tuning is so critical that it simply could not have happened by chance.
Examples of parameters include:
- The temperature.
- The magnetic field.
- The partial pressure of all gases.
- The rotation period of the Earth.
- The gravitational forces in the Universe.
- The water vapour saturation.
- The availability of natural resources.
An example of the Anthropic Principle.
- If this planet was 5% closer to the Sun, the water of the Earth would evaporate.
- If this planet was 1% further away all the oceans on this planet would freeze.
Secular scientists and the Anthropic Principle
Secular scientists call the finely tuned parameters on Planet Earth “The Anthropic Principle”. By this, it is implied that the fine-tuning of parameters required to support Life on Planet Earth are so highly correlated, accurate, and interdependent that it is almost as if an external designer had created the exact conditions for life on Planet Earth.
There is a very simple answer to the Anthropic Principle. An external designer did design and create everything! His name is Jesus Christ!
The Bible opens with the words, “In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth,” Genesis 1:1.