The Earth receives an incredible amount of energy from the Sun, even though the Sun is 93,000,000 miles away. Despite this huge distance, the Earth only receives one part in 2 trillion of the Sun’s total energy.
- The Sun is only one star, among the 100 trillion billion stars in the Universe.
- According to Donald DeYoung in “Astronomy and the Bible p. 57”, “It has been estimated that there are enough stars for every person on Earth to have 2,000,000,000,000 (2 trillion) of them”.
- It has been said that the number of stars is greater than the number of grains of sand in every beach and desert in the world!
- The total energy in all these stars is absolutely beyond human comprehension.
- According to the First Law of Thermodynamics energy cannot create itself.
We would like Evolutionists to explain to Creationists where, in their opinion, all this massive quantity of energy came from, in view of the First Law of Thermodynamics.